Oatmeal Cookie Smoothie
When it rains in Great Britain, everyone reaches for a hot drink and a scone. Try these yummy, summery lemonade scones the next time rain keeps you inside.
Makes: 2 servings (3cups)
Time: 20 minutes
- ¾ cups rolled oats
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup whole milk (plus a little more, if needed)
- ½ cup full-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 ½ cups ice
- Add the oats, raisins, and pumpkin pie spice to a blender.
- Pour in the milk to cover the oats; add more than 1 cup if needed. Stir completely and set aside until the oats are soft, about 15 minutes.
- Blend on high speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add the yogurt, brown sugar, and ice and blend on high speed until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!